Professor Dr Jacqueline Baxter
Press and public relations
- January 2022: Podcast public interview: The Key School Leaders: Digital Strategy in English Secondary Schools, before, during and in the post covid era.
- April 2021: Interview with Darryl Morris, Talk Radio Sunday, April 18: Trust in Government.
- September 2020: Interview with Tracey Burns of the OECD: Accountability and Trust in Education.
- December 2019: Interviewwith Susan Young for the National Association of Headteachers website.
(e) Blog, newspaper, journal and magazine articles
Over the past six years I have published over 100 articles in newspapers, public blogs, professional journals, and magazines. See below for recent examples, based on my research.
- ECER Blog: ‘Managing Digital Learning During Covid 19’.
- Sage Journals Blog: ‘Academic women and Higher Education: some progress but a long way to go’.
- LSE Blog: ‘Why this government will not regain the trust of the people’.
- The Conversation: a sample of just some of the 30+ articles written for this publication read by a total of
- ‘Regulatory Overkill. Rising inequality and profiteering from education? Is this the future for English Education?’
- HR Magazine: Most Influential Women on Public Sector Boards 2016.
- Discover Society: ‘Democratic Governance in Education’.
- The Guardian: ‘Sir Philip Dilley’s resignation shows how hard it is to be a public sector chair’.
- The Observer: ‘How using headteachers as Ofsted inspectors puts accountability at risk’.
Get in touch
Diane is always available for side collaborations and talks worldwide. If you want to chat about design, books, wine, or anything else, don’t hesitate in reaching out.
Lessons from remote interviewing
What design mentees need
How to foster collaboration